This position is a key technical contributor to the McAfee Consumer Mobile Engineering. This contributor will work on a number of projects drawing on their broad experience with diverse technologies and software development best practices. This role is expected to quickly master new technologies, designing and implementing features for McAfee consumer mobile products. In addition, the Lead engineer will mentor other development staff and work with Manager on scoping and scheduling feature implementations.
- Responsible for software design, documentation, coding, debugging, and integration of embedded content security solutions for mobile platforms.
- Propose, design and implement next generation security technologies based on specifications and customer requirements.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and assigning development projects.
- Analyze customer requirements, propose and design, product features, and create functional specifications.
- Performs any other related work as assigned.
- You should have experience in Objective C, Cocoa, Cocoa touch and XCode for iPhone/ iPad development
- You should have experience developing multi-process/multi-threaded applications
- Source code control understanding (experience with Subversion preferred)
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Linux OS
- Good group interaction skills
- Must be able to read and write in technical/engineering English. (Written communication with other engineers in English and be able to read technical documents in English)